Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Random Nonsense

Keep your fingers crossed... It looks like I'm back on board for watching the baby starting in a couple weeks or so!

It looks like today the baby will be staying w/ a sitter (non family although she practically is anyway) for the first time. One of my in-laws passed away this week and the Rosary is tonight... There's no way the little one could sit through that so we don't really have a choice. I trust the friend we're leaving her with... but still... nervous about the whole thing lol.

I keep having really random and not so great dreams. One is a recurring one... I've had different versions of it for years. Basically, it's back to friend a... I keep dreaming that she's being really mean and well... bitchy.. about something or another. It's completely not like her. And it really bothers me when I have them. On top of that I dreamed that my husband and I were fighting a couple nights ago and last night I dreamed that he was trying to kill me w/ a bread knife! Of course that was just before we were in a boat in Africa w/ poachers... so I guess I forgave him despite the fact that I'd just kicked him out and told him I hated him :-(

Aww.. The baby is looking at a book about body parts (upside down of course)... and pointing out hers and then to the book!

Last night I got so frusterated w/ my husband (reason why I had the dream?). I was watching a show on TLC and he kept making really mean/aggrivating comments... It's not like he was really even watching it either (I didn't force him too, he was in the other room playing WOW). I know he likes to make stupid comments about shows he doesn't like... I usually just ignore him, but I snapped this time. I was trying to listen and he completely drowned out part of it... and it was talking about water birth info! Granted it's history isn't anything I need to know, but still. You know if it's just some stupid show like Strong Medicine (I'll admit it.. I like the show even though some of the stuff in it aggrivates me as much as it does him lol) or the show about the Duggars... but it wasn't. Worse, he was picking apart one comment made taken completely out of context because he wasn't listening to the whole thing. One of those moments where I just want to smack him upside the head..

Sorry vent over.

Hmmm... Can I stretch nap time another half hour? We used to do it at 11 and lately it's been 10:30 because she's waking up earlier. I'd really like to get it back to 11.

I've got stuff to do so I should get off of here...

2 comments:

  1. That annoys me. Must be a man thing. Chris used to make stupid comments about my shows as well. Now I end up catching him actually paying attention, and if he makes a comment, it's during a commercial so that he doesn't miss the rest of the show. I would say that I have him trained except I think it has more to do w/ he just got hooked on my shows. lol ...

    And good luck on keeping the baby! That'd be great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. There's some show's he's started liking too... even though he doesn't like to admit it lol. Normally it doesn't bother me when he does that, but this time really took the cake. I think its partly me too though... I'm so worried about how his side of the family will handle all that and that he may change his mind that when he made that crack I took it harder than I would on any other subject. If that makes any sense lol.

    ReplyDelete