Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Clarification

I spent a good deal of time before writing that last entry and really worried over it before I did... There's several problems about venting when it's about a friend. One is that almost anyone you vent to is going to know them too... Another is it's easy to be overly harsh when you're venting. I hope I didn't cross that line. I love friend a like a sister... one of the reasons I don't want to lose her friendship. Also why, or one reason why, all of this has really bothered me.

So obviously I don't think she's a bad person. I don't think that spreading hate intentionally (looking back at the post I'm afraid I may have come across that way and I really didn't mean too). If you read the email in question you'd know that (or do know that). What I do think is that she's somehow let herself become influenced by propaganda. I think it's sad... esp since she does send out those emails to everyone. I just pray that she gets past this and that they don't take what she said at face value... and of course for the situation in general.

3 comments:

  1. Knowing you and knowing the other person I know that neither one of you wants to lose your friendship. I also know that neither one of you would do anything out of hate, and would not intentually spread hate. You both are very opinionated people (not a bad thing necessarily) but when talking about something that effects you sooo personally things are bound to get a little heated. Hangin in there and I am sure that you two will be ok. It might be a rocky road, but if you are willing to try.... things will work out. LOVE YOU BOTH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! That's what I was trying to get across... I know she wouldn't do that and I was afraid someone might think that from reading my last post what that's the last thing I would try to imply.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was about to type out a long comment trying to be reassuring, but Abby said it well. So ditto to her. ;)

    ReplyDelete