Tuesday, January 13, 2009

About to Pull My Hair Out

You know my husband does something really sweet like letting me have some time alone to go get my mom a low cholesterol cookbook that she needs...and then he turns around and aggrivates me in the same day!

I asked him to wash one little casserole dish so I can start dinner tonight... just one. But no he plays on the comp until it's time to head to a friends house and as he's leaving... he starts going on about how he gets to have their cooking and how good it is and how it's always special occasion food. To make it worse we picked tonights meal because we haven't had it in a long time & it's a favourite of his!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Huh ... that sounds awfully familiar. Are all men stupid like this? Seriously, Chris pulls crap like that all the time. He has improved in some areas, but not nearly enough in most.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry this happened. Some time Guys just don't think....I am sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well... he's home now and at least feels bad for forgetting. Poor thing is mad at himself though and I really don't want that either.

    Steph - I'm sorry... Sometimes I wonder if it's a gender related trait. To be fair though, for the most part my husband is great about stuff... but he has his moments obviously lol.

    Abby - Thanks.

    ReplyDelete