Thursday, August 20, 2009

Well Then

Before I get to what I was really gonna post... About the last one, I'm not really worried about it. As several people have said - I did show early last time & it is typical to show earlier in second pg's. Hubby is slightly worried because all my symptoms are happening sooner, but I just figure each pg being diff accounts for that. The twins comments get me a little bit because they run on both sides of both sides of my family lol... and at least on one side of his. I really doubt it though... Beyond that is just frusterating because I feel like I shouldn't be showing yet lol... and of course its moving up our telling people date.

Which is actually what I got on here for. Yeah, my mom has been told and the rest of the grandparents are soon to follow. There's no way we can wait... A little nervous about it, but... yeah.

Oh cute story I have to share. Last night jokingly asked the baby what to have for dinner. A second later I asked my daughter "what does your brother want for dinner?" (remember we're hoping for a boy) and she said "No!" Jokingly I asked next "Is it a sister?" and she did this big head nod & emphatically said "Yes!" - As hubby groans and said "Oh noooooooooo" LOL I loved it.

1 comment: