Tuesday, August 4, 2009

So Much...

I've been meaning to put up a post on here for days and now things to talk about are just piling up. Is what I get for not putting this on my other account (I didn't know I could hide it) where I could get to it so easily. Thinking about adding myself as another author to make up for that, but keep forgetting lol.

Anyways.. A bit of good news.

We've been getting hints from friends and family about adding to the family... some of them started really early lol. But none were immediate family... My FIL won't be upset we know, but he does hope we wait a little bit. My MIL, you already know lol. But... last sunday my husbands grandparents started hinting! Made me smile...

So far my temps look good. Shot up pretty high yesterday (like I started to think my chart would be triphasic) but today they're back to the level they were before. Not worried... Hubbies still finding little things to "prove" I am lol. Part of me wants to say I have a good feeling about it this time, but I've had that before... not last month of course lol, but before... So we'll see.

Apt complex said they were going to come spray today, had me really worried. Thankfully the guy never made it to my place. Unfortunately he did the mailboxes just before I headed over there. I got just close enough to smell the fumes and royally made me sick at my stomach. Not cool (esp if I am). The lady who is never nice to me saw me run away and thought she did something (tech I do want to run away when I see her, but not the cause this time lol) and called to make sure everything was ok and offered to let me know when it dries. I'm not chancing it though, hubby can go when he comes home.

I think there was something else, but... who knows. Oh well!

No comments:

Post a Comment