Monday, August 24, 2009

Stress

Trying not to stress out...

We told my FIL yesterday... who apparently already had an idea because my MIL guessed and made a phone call to him. We didn't expect him to be jumping over the moon about it, but wasn't expecting the "damn it" either.

On top of that he made this point of asking about when our "dr's appointment" is despite knowing that we're using a midwife and made it sound like we don't/won't know the due date until we see a dr???? (shaking head)

Anyways... most of the stress comes from us still not having officially told my MIL. We know we're gonna get reamed and as much as I know it means nothing... I'm still not looking forward to it.

On a good note though, it looks like my husband will be getting the raise and stuff (including benefits) that we've been waiting on... Seriously need prayers over it though because its' not 100% yet. Will be a huge relief when it is.

2 comments:

  1. Praying for the raise today!

    And I know it's gotta be hard to tell people when you know that they're not going to be loving and supportive. I hate talking about things w/ family that I know will upset them, even if it doesn't affect them directly and they don't really get a say. I'll be praying that things go smoothly then you do tell her and that your fil backs off. (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I need to write a new post... we still haven't told my MIL but the drama has continued. I actually dreamed about telling her last night (was just weird, but not as weird as dreaming one of my mom's was pg too lol) I just wanna get it over with already... anyways, work to do then post.

    ReplyDelete