Thursday, August 6, 2009

Details

If you didn't see the plus sign & little chick on my chart... That's what I was showing off earlier today.

Now... it is only 10dpo and the line was faint. We can see it pretty well, but the camera just couldn't. I tried. Sorry. Here's the best shot I got though.


But anyways, because its so early I'm trying not to get too excited (failing miserably) and keeping in mind that testing early means we're more likely to know about a very early miscarriage if that happens (praying it doesn't of course) and because of that we shouldn't really celebrate till next week when we test again. The whole process of sighing w/ relief everytime the risk of it goes down lol.

I do have a good feeling though. I have from the beginning.

7 comments:

  1. YAY! Congratulations! I am so excited for you. Having two is AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What does baba say about the possibilty of the second.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, not meaning to ignore yall lol.

    Christy - Thanks! I'm really looking forward to it.

    Abby - He's excited too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Danielle! Sorry can't have names on this one... just in case my family finds it lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. its the no name thing why I said Baba :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Danielle AbdelhamidAugust 16, 2009 at 3:41 PM

    ohhhh i got you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! omg my bad again! crap!

    ReplyDelete