Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Hey

Not even gonna try to find a title today lol. Just not in the mood...

If you haven't heard yet, my husband wants me to take the second test tomorrow... Which puts me on pins & needles for one more day. But all the symptoms are still here (along w/ being late now), so... I shouldn't really worry.

If you haven't heard... Blah. That's about how I feel right now. Everytime a new post pops up on that note I end up crying agian (gotta love the hormones).

One thing, thats kinda funny (or not) about all this is that one of the things he's worried about is this pg. Months ago I was worried about maybe we shouldn't try right now and he was the one who said we needed to and that it would all be fine. He hasn't switched exactly, but now he's stressed about providing for another baby along w/ everything else... and I'm the one telling him that its gonna work out.

Of course almost noone knows about this (because we dont plan on announcing it anytime soon) and some of the comments have made us laugh because of that.

Eh...

I can't think of anything else to say... I've got too much to do anyways.

Btw... I put up comment mod because we were named at one point in one lol. I've got to keep that from happening agian lol. So don't be surprised if it takes awhile for comments to come up, they will!

2 comments:

  1. It is always stressful have more financial burden. And kids definitely cost a lot. BUT, the second is less expensive than the first, because you already have the basic supplies (swing, playpen, bouncer, crib, etc).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks... And I know. We've discussed that at length and are really not worried about that. I think it just hit him all the sudden. He's been pushing aside stuff for too long and this was the camel that broke... wait that didn't come out right! LOL the nini that broke the camels back...

    ReplyDelete