Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Explination

I've been meaning to write this since my last entry... just haven't had time.

Obviously I've been frusterated w/ the whole cry room situation for awhile... but the straw that broke the camels back happened just before that post. My husband needed to be elsewhere (helping outside) and I had to deal with it alone... which is never fun. But this particular week was worse than normal.

The baby was everywhere. One family brought in Pringles for the two kids (one of which falls into the too old to be in there tech, but was understandable in this instance and I had no issue w/ that... She's very well behaved for the most part too) and they scattered crumbs all over the floor. (here I have to add in something I forgot to mention before... it never fails that my daughter will find food that's been on the floor for who knows how long that we all miss too... usually something like m&m's that she's not allowed to have in the first place) So I was not only trying to coralle the baby, but keep her away from that mess... when it was right next to us!

And then... I had to go to the restroom. Now if husband had been there it'd have been no problem. But he wasn't... and I had to take her w/ me. So we went in there... and she immediately starts trying to dig in the trash. Then starts trying to mess w/ the water heater thing under the sink. Trash again. Meanwhile I'm trying to clean up because it's that time of the month (whole reason I needed to go in there) and she hits my arm and gets blood all over my sleeve... My white sleeve!

I cleaned up as best as I could and then rolled up my sleeves, got our stuff and went outside... We sat out there for the rest of Mass... Didn't even receive Communion. Part of me felt horrible about it, but I wasn't even in the right place at that point (not to mention so not going in like that). Was just a horrible day...

5 comments:

  1. It was... but I'm not surprised it happened. Was bound to get that bad at some point. I just wish there was something we could do..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah... and explains why I lost it the other day about the cry rooms lol. I started out intending to write this post and just snapped lol

    ReplyDelete