Friday, March 20, 2009

I Can't Help It...

I'm excited... very much so.

My husband walked in and somewhat randomly said that he wants to start ttc. We ended up talking about it, and we decided to start trying next month... Not super actively or anything, just see what happens... Still... :-D

Obviously excited because I've had baby fever for how long now lol... but also just because we had a really good talk about it and finances and everything. We even talked about our daughter and how we think she'll do and how to handle that and all. It was nice.

Plus... I don't have to worry about making a mistake on the charting anymore... I was putting a lot of pressure on myself because we needed to wait and I didn't want to and was afraid I'd subconsciously make a mistake or something.. I don't know, just a huge relief to know that is past. Not going to stop charting though because I want to have that info for the midwife whenever that time comes.

Of course, we're not telling everyone about all this just yet... (which is funny considering I'm posting this, but I know yall won't tell and our families don't have this address) Not that everyone would be opposed, because we are getting a lot of when are you going to's... but still.

Anyways, I just needed to get all that off my chest lol. :-D

4 comments: