Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Hmmm

Looking back over previous posts I've started to think.

I sounded really judgemental in that Cry Room post didn't I? And probably in my (even more recent lol) comments. I really don't mean to. I'm opinionated... (and stubborn too) there's no way around that lol... but I'm usually not so harsh about it.

I think part of what's coming out (besides the above mentioned issue) is that I am beyond stressed, and a good chunk of it (but not all) is about the whole cry room issue.

I know I need to deal with it... Most likely I'm going to be stuck in there for quite awhile. Maybe our next baby will be calm enough to take into the pews early though lol.



2 comments:

  1. Hey now ... this is your blog and you are completely free to express your opinions! All I was trying to do was offer another perspective, but I didn't think you sounded judgmental. Just super stressed and frustrated.

    Hang in there .... hopefully it'll be better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I think I needed to hear that... It just sounded to me like I was lol

    ReplyDelete