Friday, June 26, 2009

Bleh...

I hinted at this the other day so figured I'd fill yall in.

Fathers Day... started off great. Parts of it stayed that way. I can't say most of it was, because you've already heard about the Church incident lol. But we got past that and I thought it would continue to be good.

My husband wanted to go shopping... He had some gift money and he wanted to look for something. Nothing huge, just something small for himself. While we were out, he did want to go by Best Buy and look at laptops because he does need one and we don't know if fixing ours is an option (if it costs more than a new one...) so we stopped to do that. Well they had one that is very much what he needs in one. Good price. And if you get their credit card the payments are reasonable. We talked about it... and honestly its not doable right now. He knew that. But he wanted to talk to his dad about it... which I understood.

Now I don't know exactly what was said... but he got off the phone more depressed than I have ever seen him. Making comments about how he doesn't derserve for anything good to happen to him, etc. We went straight to the groc store and only got what we needed from there, no gift for him because all the sudden those need to be used on food. Now granted a big chunk of my mothers day gift went to that little bed in the other room so I understand feeling that way... but still.

Thankfully he has pulled out of it. Until today he was still frusterated and down a little bit. Not sure how to put it, but he wasn't as bad... just not feeling great either. Today... Well, after his days off, a good dinner last night and apparently a good nights sleep... He got up, did dishes (whoo hoo I thought I was gonna have to jump in. Am gonna help out, but not near as bad as I thought) and feels a ton better. He even looked it.

Not mad at my FIL btw. I'm sure whatever he said wasn't meant the way it was taken. I was frusterated about it at the time lol... but even then knew that. Now, I don't think he completely realizes the comp situation... because he's offered us his desktop... which we have (if not completely up and running). And as much as we want it up and running, the laptop is 100 % necessary for school. Thankfully he's not taking summer courses or we'd really be in trouble. But anyways, getting off that rant. The comp situation will work out, and I'm not worried about that. Just hope its sooner than later.

1 comment:

  1. Chris goes through a lot of depression, actually he's being treated for it right now. So I understand how hard it is to live with a husband like that. I'll be praying for both you and him that he stays feeling better.

    ReplyDelete