Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Apologies

Ok... Should have posted this a couple days ago...

I'm officially not pregnant. Much crying to be had... but I'm doing better. My husband immediately commented on how we'll have fun trying this next month lol. And honestly, after talking to the loan people today... I'm feeling a lot better about that.

Apparently... according to our reasonable and affordable chart on the paperwork they sent... our payment each month is going to be a whopping $5. No kidding. I'm sure most months we're going be sending more than that... but still. Granted that's not counting the one still w/ Sallie Mae, but we were paying that before (which reminds me... time to head over and pay that). So we're not as bad off as we were thinking we'd be. Now he just needs to fill out the paperwork to get our tax money back and life will be completely back to normal!

3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry and excited for you all at the same time. I hope that this next month does it for you though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Honestly I wasn't upset long... He busted out w/ that comment pretty soon after I told him I started and it hit home that he's serious about continuing to try. Then when I realized the loan stuff wasn't as bad as we thought it calmed my fears about it. I still have to worry about my MIL (another post altogether lol) but... we'll deal w/ that when the time comes lol

    ReplyDelete