Saturday, July 11, 2009

Justifications

I'm not even kidding when I say that lately I feel like I have to justify everything we do. A certain family member (who shall remain nameless despite the fact that you all know who it is I'm sure) went off on us once agian. This time because we bought the phones. Apparently we don't need cell phones. You've got to be freaking kidding me! I knew said person had issues when we got them... Is why I had the post (or at least I think I did, I meant to anyway) about how we got them as cheaply as we did... which was completely true. Did it set us back a little? Well yes... If his phone hadn't broke and mine hadn't been stolen then we wouldn't have paid anything... But it happened, we picked something smart within our budget and life went on. We're ok... Besides, things being tight right now isn't really due to that, but due to the wedding trip. Of course noones gonna go off on us going to that unless maybe the fact that "they" (one person really) wanted him to marry her instead of me. Sorry, still a bit of a sore point lol. Anyways, the trip did it... but oh well... We've tighted belts, things are great. Beyond the whole computer issue of course. But that would be that despite all else.

But yeah... I feel like I have to justify every little thing. So if you wonder why I bring up something being from a freaking gift card or only gotten on sale or yada yada.. That's why.

The whole thing is aggrivating. I love that I do little things to save us money... I really do enjoy doing it. And I like writing about these things... but I hate pointing out 50 million times that that's what I'm doing. I feel like my other blog is so focused on saving us money, when while I'll admit its a huge insentive (I hate not having spell check) its not what runs my life. And she's making me feel like it does.... and not only that, but like I'm failing at it.

I can just imagine what's going to happen when the next baby is in the picture. Look forward to fireworks on here, because I'm sure I'll have plenty to share. Btw, that was not an announcement lol.

Anyways, I'm going to get off... this wasn't even what I intended to write about... I can't remember what it was and this one just flowed out instead. Oh well. I prob needed to get that off my chest.

2 comments:

  1. (((HUGS))) I'm so sorry! Chris and I have had to really emphasize why we bought what we did and what money we used to buy it before and it always sucks. Glad you just let it flow and get off your chest though!

    And I'm sorry that I haven't been around to comment. I've meant to and just haven't been able to really pull out a post. Alex had pneumonia. Kairi started acting sick. And then I ended up w/ strep and bronchitis. It's been a long week.... Thank goodness it's over and I think we can even make it to church this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah... It just bothers me, doesn't feel right. I had something specific I was going to add to that, but it flew right out of my head. Sorry

    Don't worry about the commenting thing. It happens... besides, I've been trying for days to comment to your pnemonia post as well as one or two more. I am so sorry about him getting sick! That just sounded scary...

    ReplyDelete