Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Please Don't Do Something Stupid

I just talked to my mother... am kind of regretting having called (wanted to ask a question) because I know she's going to twist around what I said and I'm gonna get blasted by other family members over this... But...

Once agian she is upset over work. Anytime anything happens she blaims it on "discrimination". It's always because she's "white". Today it's so and so getting the weekend off yet again when she'd already asked for it... Granted it's possible that's the reason (unfortunately discrimination exists in all forms) but I'm sorry, I've started to doubt that excuse long ago... Everything is because of it.

I get her being upset over losing a weekend off... I really do. It's not right that she never gets one... But she's talking about going to her co-working and confronting her! Was saying that she's going to call her a brown noser to her face and stuff... I'm sorry, but that is not a good idea! She's gonna get herself fired that way. She flat out can't afford that! I just hope she calms down before she goes back in... unfortunately I have a feeling my grandmother will be called and that's just going to fuel the flames.

1 comment:

  1. I am sorry to hear this.... that really stinks I hope she can calm down as well.

    ReplyDelete