Monday, May 18, 2009

Round One Down...

Day 10 dpo has come and of course impatience led to testing lol. It said no... And I'm doing a pretty good job not getting upset over it. I knew it was early, so I guess that helps... I'm not sure if I should do the recommended testing in 2 days and then again in 2 if neg still... or if I should just wait until day 14 or 15.

What's funny is that I found out a friend got a BFP yesterday! Am really happy for them... Now hopefully mine will come soon too lol.

6 comments:

  1. Praying that your BFP happens soon! But no advice on when to test again. I'm the freak that would end up testing every day. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!

    And I'd prob do that too if I could lol. I tested every week or two before my cycles were started up again and i wasn't even TTC at the time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know what BFP meant. I had to google it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oops sorry!

    In case anyone else is confused, positive pg test (big fat positive)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have you tested again yet? I'm so anxious for you! LOL

    ReplyDelete