Saturday, May 16, 2009

Impatience...


Depending on how you read it, I'm either 8 or 9 dpo. I think 9, but the program is saying 8. I know why... but I don't agree. I'm going by it though because for testing purposes its best to err on the side of caution and their date is later than mine.

I wish the online version of the chart (which I have to do to save as a picture) showed the events instead of just that they exsist because cramping is a solid block from around ovulation to now. Literally every day.

I just realized that I need to put in I took my vitamins yesterday... oops!

Now reasons I'm posting are... well...

a) I'm very very impatient to test. We bought the nice online test strips that are really cheap and pick up hcg levels at 20... which means tech you can test 7 to 10 dpo. I wasn't about to at 7, but debating 10. There are downsides to that though... It could give out a false neg... so I may end up wasting several tests that way... at .85 a test, that's not too bad... but factor in the emotions with it.... and on top of that it also increases teh chance of finding out about an extremely early miscarriage. I'm not sure how I feel about knowing that for sure.

b) In putting in my old charts... I realized how erratic they are... Its to be expected while nursing... esp in the first few charts after starting up again. But I didn't realize how much so mine were until I put them in this program. Point given to ovusoft, because it wasn't so clear on HF. As you can see though.. .this chart is a little too. I'm hoping since there's a clear temp shift and all... but still. Has me a little worried.

Ok so there were only two reasons. Unless you count showing the few of you interested another view of how the program works lol. If you're wondering (and sorry tmi here) the reason I have the birthcontrol icon up is that we use it to mean there was an interuption lol. The way I figure it, may not be likely to get pg from that (esp in this cycle when its way into my infertile period) but I can just see it happening and us trying to figure out how on earth it did if we were, especially when we were TTA. Besides, the heart in a pocket just cracks me up!

Getting off of here though... gotta start dinner.

2 comments:

  1. Your chart just baffles me. I am so unaware of things.

    I am keeping my fingers crossed for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!

    It kinda baffles me too...

    Typically... after ovulation temps should spike and stay up for the second part of the cycle.

    I'm assuming the temps (esp at teh beginning) are due to my poor sleep habits. Getting a bare 3 hours of sleep a night (5 or 6 at most) may be tech enough to chart... but not the best idea. And I've had inconsistant wake times too... but there is a shift....

    The rule of thumb (little hand) thing is supposed to rule out random high temps... and I know it put it because my CM was still fertile looking and going by dry days is best (although someone mentioned it could be from having fun earlier that day lol) but my cervix closed that day too...

    Oh well... Either way I think I'm gonna test tomarrow and try not to wig out too much if it says no lol.

    ReplyDelete