Friday, September 18, 2009

Sorry

Sorry I really just haven't felt up to posting.

On the other blog its due to still not being able to say anything despite my MIL knowing... Now he's dragging his feet about calling his grandparents... who actually read the blog! I started to put something up on there and had to take it off when I realized how bad that would be.

On here... I have no idea. LOL Combination of things prob. Morning sickness has hit hard... Today's pretty good... but still, was rough for awhile. I have way too much to do that just isn't getting done. And we were out almost the whole past two days lol.

Besides I'm annoyed at not beign able to post on the other... I think that's the main point. I've just gone on strike until I can say something lol. I'm thinking about posting about our errands the last two days... but really... part of me just doesn't want too.

No comments:

Post a Comment